As I was perusing one of Kenya’s newspapers the other day, this interesting “poll” taken by an observant Kenyan on drivers’ behavior caught my eyes. The findings were as follows:
- Limousine drivers – Most tolerant and courteous
- Nissan & Toyota Saloon drivers – Modest
- Prado drivers – Speed nuts
- Probox drivers – Best at overlapping
- Matatu and GK (Government of Kenya) drivers – Runners-up at overlapping
- Vitz drivers – Loudest hooters.
There you have it.
So which behavior do you exhibit as you cruise around in your wheels? Don’t answer me, I’ll be on the road as you misbehave. 🙂
Have a traffic-headache free day, wont you? 😉