11 Reasons to Smile
- Pleasurable to give and receive.
- Gives you a confident, self-assured impression.
- Makes you happy.
- A smile looks neater than a scowl.
- Shows friendship.
- Leaves favorable impressions of you on others.
- Helps in making new friends.
- Put’s those around you at ease.
- Makes your day and other people’s day brighter.
- A smile could be the start of a lifetime relationship.
- Last but nah least, if you face life with a smile; life will reciprocate in kind.
That’s it… or almost… Won’t have a nice day with reasons to smile? Don’t let life’s anxieties weigh you down and paint a scowl on your visage.
Operation get Maoga a Smile
These eleven reasons to wear a smile are just a few of many, both known and unknown. It feels good to smile but there is one bloke who can’t enjoy this seemingly simple task and so he can’t enjoy the loads of benefits that come with smiling.
His name is Maoga. He has to undergo an operation to reclaim his right to smile and thus, since the world is like a mirror, face the world with a smile for the world to smile back at him.